
Friday, February 5th, Traci will be leaving the Rehab Center and coming home for the first time since November 1st, 2009. She is filled with mixed emotions, gratitude and love. The Elders and Priests in the ward, under the direction of Wade Mattson, built a first class ramp to facilitate her wheel chair getting in and out of the house. Traci can walk on her own, but will need to practice and get more steady on her feet. Every weekday but Thursday, she will return to rehab for therapy. The Relief Society has arranged meals and is ready and willing to help out any where they are needed. WELCOME HOME!!



Congratulations! I bet you are so excited to be home again! I wish I lived closer so I could bring you a meal. It sounds like you have a lot of people who are taking good care of you though. I think about you all the time and wish you the best!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS Traci! I'm so happy for you! I am so thankful for this blog to hear about your recovery! We love you lots! Love, The Sandberg Family!!!
ReplyDeleteYay! You are an amazing woman and an excellent example to me on how to be strong and focused during hard times. How are the crutches? I hope you continue to do well. Love you!
ReplyDeleteit seriously looks like a castle drawbridge... expect only the best from the CP2 ward Elders Quorum!
ReplyDeleteWahoo!!! I'm so happy for you! Before I went out of town, Marley mentioned that you would be coming home and I'm glad you did. :D I hope it has been a good week and a half for you and your family. Best wishes and prayers always for you and your family! <-Jessica->
ReplyDeleteTraci! So excited for you to go home. You must be elated and scared to death at the same time. You are in our thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDeleteCongrats, Traci! We are so excited for you--and you are in our thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDelete