The doctors told Will that he could walk as soon as he felt like walking. Well, that day was today. He has been up and walking around the house. Way to go!! Will!!
Today has been spent trying to keep Traci as comfortable as possible. She is understably edgy from the drugs and it's hard to find a comfortable position. Her surgery time is 7:30 a.m. tomorrow. This just leaves one more scheduled surgery! The family feels of your faith and prayers and appreciates your love and support. Thank you for everything you are doing for them!
I have had the opportunity to have Traci attend the Laurel class the last few years as I have taught. I truly value her insight and contributions to the lessons. She has earnestly been striving to become a more Christ centered daughter of God. I have marveled at her strength in the past and I know that she will continue to amaze me with her drive and desire to become who she wants to be. She is an amazing example to the Young Women in our ward. I love you, Traci, and thank you for the things you have taught me!
Friday, November 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment