Surgery lasted almost five hours today on Traci's right leg. They discoved that she also had a broken knee cap. So, on her right leg, broken femur, broken knee cap and broken fibula. Pretty much a messed up leg. Let's hear it for modern medicine!
Thank you Ericksons for doing this blog. It's great to stay updated! Our prayers are with you, Schroeder family. You are tough, you can conquer this! Love the Akenheads
I am not sure if the Schroeders will remember me or not. I used to babysit Sam and Sydney when they were tiny and lived in West Jordan. My mom still lives on the same street they lived on. My mom ran into someone that keeps in contact with Traci and told her about what happened. I live in Colorado Springs right now. Traci is an amazing person! I can't believe all that she is going through. I will be praying for her and the family. If you are able to, tell her hello for me and I send my love.
I also knew the Schroder family when they lived in West Jordan. What a horrible thing to happen to such a great family. Our prayers are with your family.
What a great friend to keep this blog updated for all of those who love so much. Quinton and Traci - love from all the Muller family - Bennion 12th ward. Keep the faith! Love, Mikkel
The life of Christ is an enduring model of humility, compassion, and love. This painting is a visual reminder of one of His most comforting messages regarding the worth of each individual soul. ""Are not five sparrows sold for two farthings, and not one of them is forgotten before God? But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value then many sparrows"" (Luke 12:6-7).
Thank you Ericksons for doing this blog. It's great to stay updated! Our prayers are with you, Schroeder family. You are tough, you can conquer this! Love the Akenheads
ReplyDeleteI am not sure if the Schroeders will remember me or not. I used to babysit Sam and Sydney when they were tiny and lived in West Jordan. My mom still lives on the same street they lived on. My mom ran into someone that keeps in contact with Traci and told her about what happened. I live in Colorado Springs right now. Traci is an amazing person! I can't believe all that she is going through. I will be praying for her and the family. If you are able to, tell her hello for me and I send my love.
ReplyDeleteJamie Lamb (she knew me as Jamie Ruff)
Been thinking and praying for y'all. So glad they are able to findand fix things. lots of love corrine simonsen
ReplyDeleteI also knew the Schroder family when they lived in West Jordan. What a horrible thing to happen to such a great family. Our prayers are with your family.
ReplyDeleteThis is Traci we are talking about. She will be up dancing and "boot camping" in no time! Love you, Traci!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great friend to keep this blog updated for all of those who love so much.
ReplyDeleteQuinton and Traci - love from all the Muller family - Bennion 12th ward.
Keep the faith!
Love, Mikkel