Sunday, December 6, 2009

Update


Traci looks great! She is still keeping her arms as still as possible, to allow them to heal. She is staying in a beautiful facility with caring help. Quint is at her side as much as he can be to assist her. She has a "scratcher", to assist her in itching. Isn't it funny when you have an itch, you itch it, and then you itch every where? Put on top of that, bandages and not being able to move!

Will has the release to return to school and he will be doing this in January. He is doing very well. I did learn that he bit through his tounge during the wreck.

6 comments:

  1. Traci, you look great considering all you have been through! I can't imagine what it would be like to have to stay still all day. I hope the healing and recovery comes quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Traci you are looking great! I know it may not feel like it being bound to a hospital bed. I am so happy to see your improvment you are strong. Hang in there. We love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Traci, It's so great to see a photo of you. We have missed your beautiful smile:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Traci - you look great! So good to see a picture of you. I miss you. Hope to see you soon. Love Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Traci, I am so thankful for this blog to let us know how you are doing. We were very concerned when we heard what had happened! We think the world of you! I am happy you are recovering so well! You are in our prayers & we love you very very much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Traci,
    Misty & I have watched your progress on this blog and really appreciate whoever is doing it. Please know that you are in our prayers and affirmations. We were so pleased to see a picture on you and see you on your way to recovery. Lots of love Pam G. & Misty

    ReplyDelete