Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Update

Great news!! The doctor took off my leg braces today! The catheter should come out tomorrow! I got to sit up today and they took me to the gym for a change of scenery. I might get my right arm cast off tomorrow! It really feels great! Thanks for your prayers. It means a lot to have your love and support! Traci

Kathy was there when Traci got to sit up - she got video! (this will come soon)

3 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Thank you for letting us share your milestones! You are superwoman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! It sounds like great progress. I am so glad to hear your body is healing. I am cheering for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Traci! We are so happy to hear all the great progress you are making! You are always in our prayers! We love your family and would do anything you might need help with! You are an inspiring and amazing woman! I know I don't need to tell you...but there is something about that little boy of yours! He is someone special! We love you! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete