Oh my stars!!!! I'm so very grateful that they both survived this crash! This is the first time I have been able to see these pictures. They are unbelievable!!! Thanks be to the protecting hand of our Heavenly Father! We love you both and are praying every day for your family.
The life of Christ is an enduring model of humility, compassion, and love. This painting is a visual reminder of one of His most comforting messages regarding the worth of each individual soul. ""Are not five sparrows sold for two farthings, and not one of them is forgotten before God? But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value then many sparrows"" (Luke 12:6-7).
What a blessing they both made it out of that wreckage alive. Our prayers are ever with your family.
ReplyDeleteThank you Heavenly Father!
ReplyDeleteoh that just makes me cry. what a blessing you are out of that. praying for y'all.
ReplyDeleteOh my stars!!!! I'm so very grateful that they both survived this crash! This is the first time I have been able to see these pictures. They are unbelievable!!! Thanks be to the protecting hand of our Heavenly Father! We love you both and are praying every day for your family.
ReplyDelete