Thursday, November 19, 2009

Update

No more surgery's scheduled for now. Traci is out of ICU! She has been moved to another room (only family visitors) until Monday where she then will be moved to a long term care facility in Provo. It is estimated that she will be there at least 60 days. Tuesday, she can have visitors.

Will is doing great . His next doctors appointmentis scheduled on December 2. Updates to follow later. Hoping for a release to go back to school.

"From here on out, it's better, better, and better!"

2 comments:

  1. I would love to know where to send a Christmas card for Traci. Is their home address the best?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I love good news! I know there is still a long road ahead - but who doesn't love road trips! Every day is a day closer to the destination - full health and recovery. Keep your chin up, Traci; your strength and that of your family will see you through. Our prayers continue . . .

    ReplyDelete